Summer Football 2020
This year from October to December (10 weeks) we will again be running several Summer Football 6-a-side competitions at Cammeray Oval.
The W35 comp is already sold out… and three spots left in Mixed AA – all other comps are still open!
|League||Day||Time||Dates||Fee (per team)|
|Ladies W35||Tuesdays||18:15 – 21:15||Oct 13th – Dec 15th||$990.00|
|Mixed All Age||Tuesdays||18:15 – 21:15||Oct 13th – Dec 15th||$990.00|
|Mens All Age & O35s||Wednesdays||19:15 – 21:15||Oct 14th – Dec 16th||$990.00|
|Juniors (5-a-side)||Wednesdays||16:00 – 19:00||Oct 14th – Dec 16th||$770.00|
|Girls (5-a-side)||Thursdays||17:15 – 19:00||Oct 17th – Dec 17th||$770.00|
Please note that we reserve the right to use the Tuesday 16:00 – 18:00 slot as an overspill for the U6 – U16 Juniors Wednesday competition.
The days on which other competitions are played may also change based on demand.
We also offer the option to play socially. The registration fee is $150.00 per person. Please book via TryBooking and register via MyFootballClub (see below for links and instructions).
The allocated slots are Thursdays from 19:00 to 21:00, 15th October – 17th December.
Team registration forms
To secure a place for your team in your chosen competition, you must provide both a completed team registration form and full payment (via TryBooking). Every team must have at least 6 and at most 10 players. Playing shirts are included in the fee and will be provided by the organisers.
Entries for a competition will close once the maximum number of teams for that competition has been reached. Please note that days may change based on demand.
Please use the link below to complete the team registration form.
You will need to pay in full when registering. Please use the link below to make your payment:
Once your team has been registered, all players will also need to register through the My Football Club website for insurance purposes.
- Go to the NSU registration page and click on the [Get Started] button.
- If you have previously registered with the FFA and already have an account (and FFA number), click on the [Sign In] button.
- If you haven’t previously registered with the FFA, click on the [Create Account] button and follow the steps to create an account.
- Sign in using your email address and password.
- Select the person that you are registering and click on the [Continue] button.
- On the Product Select page:
- “North Sydney United” should already be displayed in the “Club” dropdown. If not, select it from the dropdown.
- Select the “Role” (either “Player” or “Manager”)
- “Football Type” should be “Social”
- “Playing Level” should be “Social”
- Click on the [Select] button.
- On the Product Details page, click on the [Continue] button.
- On the Participant Details page, fill in the required fields and click on the [Continue] button.
- On the Profile Photo page, update your photo if necessary and click on the [Continue] button.
- On the Review Your Order page, check your details, accept the Terms and Conditions, review your marketing preferences and click on the [Continue] button.
- On the Payment page, click on the [Submit] button (no payment is required here).